21st Century Bank’s Mission Statement states that the Bank will strive to improve the communities we serve through volunteer service and financial donations. Here are some of the organizations to which we contribute, either through service or donation:
• Dollars for Scholars in Delano and various other scholarships
for children in Blaine, St. Francis, Rogers, and Rockford.
• Food collection for local food shelves such as C.E.A.P.(Blaine), Hanover
Food Shelf (Loretto), C.R.O.S.S. (Rogers) and N.A.C.E. (Ham Lake).
• Toy collection during Christmas for local organizations through our
Annual Food, Toy and Clothing Drive.
• Community events such as Rockin’ Rogers, The Loretto Holiday
Train and The Ham Lake Sno-Bowl.
• Dress-Down for a Cause Day. Bank employees donate money to a
charitable organization and dress casually for the day. Proceeds
have gone to organizations that help to fight Alzheimer’s Disease,
domestic violence, Huntington’s Disease, as well as, to the Minnesota
Military Family Foundation (“MMFF”) in support of deployed Minnesota
military personnel, their spouses and children.
Links to each city's official website:
Blaine • Ham Lake • Loretto • Minneapolis • Rogers